The Canon Pixma TR8550 is an ideal printer that boosts home or office productivity and is packed with many advanced printing features. The users can perform print, copy, scan, and fax functions in a hassle-free manner. Hence, for all users, we have below mentioned the steps that are required to perform the Canon Pixma TR8550 setup procedure.
Note: The user can accomplish the Canon Pixma TR8550 setup procedure via the official website or via CD.
Note: The user can choose whether they want to use their printer via USB connection or LAN connection.
Note: The Canon Pixma TR8550 setup is needed when using the printer via LAN Connection. However, if the setup procedure is already completed, then the connection is confirmed automatically. In case if the setup is not complete, then perform the following steps to setup the printer.
- In the initial stage, press the power button on the printer to turn it “ON.”
- Then open the preferred web browser.
- After this, in the browser’s search bar, type the official URL, i.e., ij.start.cannon.
- Then the official website will appear on the screen.
- Now the users will be prompted to select the device which they want to setup.
Through the following methods, the user can accomplish the setup procedure.
- Connecting to Smartphone, Computer, or Tablet
- Making Fax Ready for Use